Ooty - Coonoor - Wayanad - Mysore Travel Package (07N/08D)
Package Name: Ooty - Coonoor - Wayanad - Mysore Travel Package
Duration: 07 Nights and 08 Days
Places covered: Ooty, Coonoor, Wayanad and Mysore
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Ooty
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Ooty
, - the Queen of Hill stations
nestled in the Nilgiri range and popularly known as Ooty, A Britisher Mr. John Sullivan discovered Ooty in 1821; the sheer grandeur of this romantic city is enough to drain anyone out. Enroute, visit 6th & 9th Mile
Shooting spots. On arrival at Ooty, check in to the hotel and relax for some time. Evening free for shopping and other activities. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02 : Ooty
Morning, after breakfast, full day free for sightseeing at Ooty
. First of all visit Doddabetta
, a highest point in Ooty, then visit Botanical Gardens
which is spread around 55 acres and it is known for Lush green, well maintained lawns, rare trees species. Then visit Rose Garden
situated on the slopes of the Elk Hill, Ooty Lake
also called as ooty boat house. Ooty Lake is an artificially constructed lake with picturesque natural surroundings Evening return to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Ooty - Coonoor
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Coonoor
- known for its tea estates in the surrounding Nilgiri hills. On arrival at Coonoor, check in to the hotel and then visit Sim's Park
a sprawling public garden with plants like rhododendrons, roses and eucalyptus trees. Then visit Lamb's Rock
is the perfect place to enjoy the beauty of nature and is filled with tranquil, Dolphin's Nose
- an enormous rock formation & a spectacular spot to visit and Tea Gardens
at Coonoor. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Coonoor - Wayanad
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Wayanad
, the green paradise is picturesque mountainous plateau in the Western Ghats. On arrival at Wayanad, proceed to visit Edakkal Caves
- consist of two caves located at a height of 1000m. The caves can be accessed only by a 1 km trekking trail from Edakkal. Then visit Phantom Rock
- popularly known for its skull shaped rock, which is unique in its own way, it regularly draws a large influx of tourists and curious onlookers. Then visit Ambalavayal Heritage Museum
- the archaeological museum in Wayanad, has one of Kerala's largest collections of the remnants of an era dating back to the 2nd century A.D. If time permits, proceed to visit Karapuzha Dam
- one of the biggest earth dams located in the greenish and natural regions of Wayanad. Then check in to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Wayanad
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing at Wayanad. First visit Kuruvadweep
- a series of islands formed on the Kabini river (Timings 10.00 AM to 03.30 PM. No Entry during Monsoon season (from June to September)
and some particular days, when animals riding in the place). The Kuruva Island is surrounded by beautiful streams and you can enjoy the boat ride or rafting through this stream. Then visit Karlad Lake
, where you can enjoy the adventure activities like Pedal Boat, Zip Line, Paint Ball, etc., Then you can visit to the Banasuramala Meenmutty Waterfalls (Small Meenmutti Waterfalls)
. Then visit Banasura Sagar Dam
, an important tourist destination the largest earthen dam in India and the second largest in Asia and an ideal starting point for hikes into the surrounding scenic mountains. Boating facility at Banasura Sagar dam will help you travel between small islands in speed boat. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Wayanad
After breakfast at 8 AM, full day sightseeing at Wayanad. Visit to Neelimala View Point
, where you can have dazzling view of the Meenmutty falls and valleys surrounding it (Off road Jeep hire on direct payment basis)
. Then proceed to visit Soochipara Waterfalls
, a thundering three-tiered waterfall. These falls capture nature at her best. This place is also famous for rock climbing. Pookot Lake
(Pookode Lake) - this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Boating facilities and a fresh water aquarium are among the tourist. Then visit to Chain Tree
, a chain still hangs from a Banyan tree to mark the spot where a British Colonialist murdered an Adivasi tribesman. Then visit Lakkidi View Point
- the gateway to Wayanad, is situated 700m above the sea level, lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Wayanad - Mysore
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Mysore
. On arrival at Mysore, check in to the hotel and visit St. Philomenas Church
, Mysore Zoo
, where you can view some of the rare species of wildlife. Then visit World famous Mysore Palace
one of the prime attractions of Mysore city & evening visit Brindavan Gardens
(KRS) expanded over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08 : Mysore - Bangalore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel at Mysore and visit Chamundi hills to get the divine blessings at Chamundeshwari Temple. Then drive to Bangalore. Enroute, visit to Srirangapatana, which was the capital of the warrior king Hyder Ali and his son Tipu Sultan, having magnificent monuments. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be dropped at a designated point. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Ooty - Coonoor - Wayanad - Mysore Travel Package.