Wayanad - Ooty - Coonoor - Munnar Travel Package (07N/08D)
Package Name: Wayanad - Ooty - Coonoor - Munnar Travel Package
Duration: 07 Nights and 08 Days
Places covered: Wayanad, Ooty, Coonoor and Munnar
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Wayanad
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Wayanad
, the green paradise is picturesque mountainous plateau in the Western Ghats. The vast stretches of mist-capped mountains, green meadows of valleys, white water springs, blue water lakes and wild forests express the splendid natural beauty of Wayanad. Enroute, visit Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary
- a second largest wildlife sanctuary and lush green forest home to many varieties of birds and animals. Elephants roam freely here and tigers are sighted occasionally as well. Various species of deer, monkeys and birds also live here. A drive along the road to Muthanga and further offers chances to watch these roaming animals. On arrival at Wayanad, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Wayanad
After breakfast at 8 AM, full day sightseeing at Wayanad. Visit to Neelimala View Point
, where you can have dazzling view of the Meenmutty falls and valleys surrounding it (Off road Jeep hire on direct payment basis)
. Then proceed to visit Soochipara Waterfalls
, a thundering three-tiered waterfall. These falls capture nature at her best. This place is also famous for rock climbing. Pookot Lake
(Pookode Lake) - this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Boating facilities and a fresh water aquarium are among the tourist. Then visit to Chain Tree
, a chain still hangs from a Banyan tree to mark the spot where a British Colonialist murdered an Adivasi tribesman. Then visit Lakkidi View Point
- the gateway to Wayanad, is situated 700m above the sea level, lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Wayanad - Ooty
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and visit to Edakkal Caves
– consist of two caves located at a height of 1000m. The caves can be accessed only by a 1 km trekking trail from Edakkal. Then drive to Ooty
, - the Queen of Hill stations
nestled in the Nilgiri range and popularly known as Ooty, A Britisher Mr. John Sullivan discovered Ooty in 1821; the sheer grandeur of this romantic city is enough to drain anyone out. Enroute, visit 6th & 9th Mile
Shooting spots. On arrival at Ooty, check in to the hotel and relax for some time. Evening free for shopping and other activities. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04 : Ooty
Morning, after breakfast, full day free for sightseeing at Ooty
. First of all visit Doddabetta
, a highest point in Ooty, then visit Botanical Gardens
which is spread around 55 acres and it is known for Lush green, well maintained lawns, rare trees species. Then visit Rose Garden
situated on the slopes of the Elk Hill, Ooty Lake
also called as ooty boat house. Ooty Lake is an artificially constructed lake with picturesque natural surroundings Evening return to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Ooty - Coonoor
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Coonoor
- known for its tea estates in the surrounding Nilgiri hills. On arrival at Coonoor, check in to the hotel and then visit Sim's Park
a sprawling public garden with plants like rhododendrons, roses and eucalyptus trees. Then visit Lamb's Rock
is the perfect place to enjoy the beauty of nature and is filled with tranquil, Dolphin's Nose
- an enormous rock formation & a spectacular spot to visit and Tea Gardens
at Coonoor. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Coonoor - Munnar
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Munnar
, the most sought after tourist destination in South India with Sprawling tea plantations, picture-book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities makes Munnar a perfect holiday destination. On the way, enjoy the beautiful tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometres, lush green hills. On arrival at Munnar, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07 : Munnar
After Breakfast at hotel, you will be free for full day sightseeing at Munnar
. Vist Echo Point
- scenic spot on a reservoir featuring an echo phenomenon, then proceed to visit Mattupetty Dam
- a beautiful sightseeing spot where you can enjoy the greenish valleys and feel the fabulous climate around, Tea museum
(Monday Holiday), Photo Shooting Point
, Eravikulam National Park
- home of the endangered Nilgiri Tahr. Evening, return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08 : Munnar - Kochi / Coimbatore / Bangalore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kochi / Coimbatore / Bangalore. On arrival at Kochi / Coimbatore / Bangalore, you will be dropped at a designated point. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Wayanad - Ooty - Coonoor - Munnar Travel Package.