Mysore - Wayanad - Kozhikode Travel Package (07N/08D)
Package Name: Mysore - Wayanad - Kozhikode Travel Package from Bangalore
Duration: 07 Nights and 08 Days
Places covered: Srirangapatana, Mysore, Wayanad and Kozhikode
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Srirangapatna - Mysore
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Srirangapatana
, which was the capital of the warrior king Hyder Ali and his son Tipu Sultan, having magnificent monuments like Ranganathaswamy Temple
, Tipu Summer Palace
. Then visit to Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary
- the largest bird sanctuary of Karnataka. It is located on the banks of the Kaveri river. Evening, visit Brindavan Gardens
(KRS) expanded over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Then drive to Mysore
, On arrival at Mysore, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Mysore
Morning, after breakfast, full day free for sightseeing at Mysore
. First visit Chamundi hills
to get the divine blessings at Chamundeshwari Temple. Then visit St. Philomenas Church
, Mysore Zoo
, where you can view some of the rare species of wildlife. Then visit World famous Mysore Palace
one of the prime attractions of Mysore city & then visit Jaganmohan Palace
evening free for shopping as Mysore is popular for Silk and Handicraft items. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Mysore - Wayanad
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Wayanad
, the green paradise is picturesque mountainous plateau in the Western Ghats. On arrival at Wayanad, proceed to visit Edakkal Caves
- consist of two caves located at a height of 1000m. The caves can be accessed only by a 1 km trekking trail from Edakkal. Then visit Phantom Rock
- popularly known for its skull shaped rock, which is unique in its own way, it regularly draws a large influx of tourists and curious onlookers. Then visit Ambalavayal Heritage Museum
- the archaeological museum in Wayanad, has one of Kerala's largest collections of the remnants of an era dating back to the 2nd century A.D. If time permits, proceed to visit Karapuzha Dam
- one of the biggest earth dams located in the greenish and natural regions of Wayanad. Then check in to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Wayanad
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing at Wayanad. First visit Kuruvadweep
- a series of islands formed on the Kabini river (Timings 10.00 AM to 03.30 PM. No Entry during Monsoon season (from June to September)
and some particular days, when animals riding in the place). The Kuruva Island is surrounded by beautiful streams and you can enjoy the boat ride or rafting through this stream. Then visit Karlad Lake
, where you can enjoy the adventure activities like Pedal Boat, Zip Line, Paint Ball, etc., Then you can visit to the Banasuramala Meenmutty Waterfalls (Small Meenmutti Waterfalls)
. Then visit Banasura Sagar Dam
, an important tourist destination the largest earthen dam in India and the second largest in Asia and an ideal starting point for hikes into the surrounding scenic mountains. Boating facility at Banasura Sagar dam will help you travel between small islands in speed boat. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Wayanad
After breakfast at 8 AM, full day sightseeing at Wayanad. Visit to Neelimala View Point
, where you can have dazzling view of the Meenmutty falls and valleys surrounding it (Off road Jeep hire on direct payment basis)
. Then proceed to visit Soochipara Waterfalls
, a thundering three-tiered waterfall. These falls capture nature at her best. This place is also famous for rock climbing. Pookot Lake
(Pookode Lake) - this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Boating facilities and a fresh water aquarium are among the tourist. Then visit to Chain Tree
, a chain still hangs from a Banyan tree to mark the spot where a British Colonialist murdered an Adivasi tribesman. Then visit Lakkidi View Point
- the gateway to Wayanad, is situated 700m above the sea level, lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Wayanad - Kozhikode (Calicut)
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and Kozhikode
- formerly known as Calicut, a coastal city in North Kerala. Kozhikode has been attracting travelers from antiquity. On arrival at Kozhikode, check in to the hotel and visit Pazhassi Raja Museum & Art Gallery
- has on display mural paintings, antique bronzes, ancient coins, models of temples, umbrella stones, dolmenoid cists and similar megalithic monuments. Then proceed to visit Kallayi bridge
- on the banks of Kallai River which links with the Chaliyar river on the south by a man-made canal. Then visit Kozhikode Beach
- the favourite spot for all those who enjoy watching the setting sun. Kozhikode Beach provides a wide variety of delicious sea food such as the famous 'Kallummakaya' (mussels). Dolphin's point is a rewarding tourist spot where you might witness the mesmerizing sight of playful dolphins. Other attractions include old lighthouse, ancient piers and the Lion's park for children. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Beaches of Kozhikode (Calicut)
Morning after breakfast, proceed for sightseeing in and around Kozhikode (Calicut) mainly to explore beaches. First visit historical beach, the Kappad Beach
- where Vasco-da-Gama first stepped onto Kerala in 1498. The rocks and small hills of this serene beach makes this a truly majestic destination. Then visit Thikkodi Drive-In Beach
- the second drive-in beach that attract many driving enthusiasts offering them an unforgettable experience of driving along the vast stretch of sandy shores. The speciality of Thikkodi Beach is that it is blessed with hard-packed sand which makes it an ideal destination for driving. Then proceed to Lokanarkavu Temple - an ancient Hindu temple of Malabar region dedicated to goddess Durga. Then drive back to Kozhikode, enroute visit Kadalur Point Lighthouse
situated in Kadalur on the coast of Arabian sea. The circular stone masonry tower painted with black and white bands has a height of 34 meters. On arrival at Kozhikode, return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : Kozhikode - Bangalore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to Bangalore and drop at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Mysore - Wayanad - Kozhikode Travel Package from Bangalore.