Mysore - Hassan - Sakleshpur - Coorg - Wayanad - Kozhikode Tour Package (08N/09D)
Package Name: Mysore - Hassan - Sakleshpur - Coorg - Wayanad - Kozhikode Holiday Package
Duration: 08 Nights and 09 Days
Places covered: Srirangapatana, Mysore, Shravanabelagola, Hassan, Sakleshpur, Coorg, Wayanad and Kozhikode
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Mysore
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore drive to Mysore
. On arrival at Mysore, check in to the hotel and proceed to Chamundi hills
to get the divine blessings at Chamundeshwari Temple. Then visit St. Philomenas Church
, Mysore Zoo
, where you can view some of the rare species of wildlife. Then visit World famous Mysore Palace
one of the prime attractions of Mysore city & evening visit Brindavan Gardens
(KRS) expanded over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Mysore - Srirangapatna - Shravanbelagola - Hassan
Morning, check out the hotel and drive to drive to Srirangapatana
, which was the capital of the warrior king Hyder Ali and his son Tipu Sultan, having magnificent monuments. Then drive to Shravanabelagola
. The Shravanabelagola temple is a holy place for the Jains and is world famous for the majesty of Bhagawan Bahubali
(also known as Gommateshwara
in Kannada Language) towering over everything around. On arrival at Shravanabelagola, visit the 57 feet tall monolith statue of Bhagawan Bahubali located a top of Vindhyagiri Hill
. The statue is regarded as world tallest monolith statue and was installed in 981 AD by Chavundraya. Get the divine blessings and then proceed to visit the nearest Chandragiri hill and visit few Basadis (Jain Temples). Then drive to Hassan
, known as the temple-architecture capital of Karnataka. On arrival at Hassan, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Hassan - Halebid - Belur - Sakleshpur
In the Morning, after Breakfast, check out the hotel and visit Halebidu
, the 12th century capital of the Hoysalas. The Hoysaleswara temple was built during this time by Ketamala and attributed to Vishnuvardhana, the Hoysala ruler. Halebid enshrines Hoysaleswara and Shantaleswara, named after the temple builder Vishnuvardhana Hoysala and his wife, Queen Shantala. Then drive to Belur
, which is located on the banks of the River Yagachi, a star shaped temple with hand lathe-turned filigreed pillars and sculptures will take your breath away. The temple, perched on a star shaped base amidst lawns, is a sculptural extravaganza. Then drive to Sakleshpur
, a beautiful hill station town lies in the Western Ghats and surrounded with lofty green hills full of coffee, cardamom, pepper and areca plantations. On arrival at Sakleshpur, check in to the resort. Freshen up, then have the sumptuous lunch and relax for some time. After a relaxed tea/coffee, free for activities in the resort. Evening, campfire and dinner in the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 04 : Sakleshpur - Coorg
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Coorg
- the Scotland of India
nestled in the Western Ghats with beautiful nature. On the way to Coorg, visit Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), largest Tibetan settlement holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages and then proceed to Kaveri Nisargadhama
, a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Coorg
Morning breakfast and proceed for the sightseeing for full day covering Talacauveri
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it, and then visit to Bhagamandala
. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers Kaveri, Sujyothi and Kanike
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva). After lunch, visit to Abbey Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka situated amidst beautiful coffee estate with a hanging bridge for its beautiful view. Then visit to holy Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Evening visit to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view spectacular Sunset here with amazing valley view. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Coorg - Wayanad
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and proceed to Dubare Elephant Camp
, a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done. Dubare elephant camp in Coorg is the perfect destination to enjoy Elephants and bird watching. Then drive to Wayanad
known for its enchanting scenery, Wayanad is one of the most mesmerising tourist destinations in Kerala. on arrival at Wayanad, check in to the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Wayanad
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing at Wayanad. First visit Kuruvadweep
- a series of islands formed on the Kabini river (Timings 10.00 AM to 03.30 PM. No Entry during Monsoon season (from June to September)
and some particular days, when animals riding in the place). The Kuruva Island is surrounded by beautiful streams and you can enjoy the boat ride or rafting through this stream. Then visit Karlad Lake
, where you can enjoy the adventure activities like Pedal Boat, Zip Line, Paint Ball, etc., Then you can visit to the Banasuramala Meenmutty Waterfalls (Small Meenmutti Waterfalls)
. Then visit Banasura Sagar Dam
, an important tourist destination the largest earthen dam in India and the second largest in Asia and an ideal starting point for hikes into the surrounding scenic mountains. Boating facility at Banasura Sagar dam will help you travel between small islands in speed boat. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : Wayanad - Kozhikode (Calicut)
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to visit Pookot Lake
- this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Then visit to Chain Tree
, a chain still hangs from a Banyan tree to mark the spot where a British Colonialist murdered an Adivasi tribesman, Lakkidi
– the gateway to Wayanad, is situated 700m above the sea level, lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests. Then drive to Kozhikode
- formerly known as Calicut, a coastal city in North Kerala. Kozhikode has been attracting travelers from antiquity. On arrival at Kozhikode, check in to the hotel and visit Kallayi bridge
- on the banks of Kallai River which links with the Chaliyar river on the south by a man-made canal.
Then visit Kozhikode Beach
- the favourite spot for all those who enjoy watching the setting sun. Kozhikode Beach provides a wide variety of delicious sea food such as the famous 'Kallummakaya' (mussels). Dolphin's point is a rewarding tourist spot where you might witness the mesmerizing sight of playful dolphins. Other attractions include old lighthouse, ancient piers and the Lion's park for children. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09 : Kozhikode - Bangalore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and visit Pazhassi Raja Museum & Art Gallery - has on display mural paintings, antique bronzes, ancient coins, models of temples, umbrella stones, dolmenoid cists and similar megalithic monuments. Then drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to Bangalore and drop at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Mysore - Hassan - Sakleshpur - Coorg - Wayanad - Kozhikode Holiday Package.