Wayanad - Guruvayur - Kochi - Alleppey - Thekkady - Kodaikanal Holiday Package (08N/09D)
Package Name: Wayanad - Guruvayur - Kochi - Alleppey - Thekkady - Kodaikanal Holiday Package
Duration: 08 Nights and 09 Days
Places covered: Wayanad, Guruvayur, Kochi, Alleppey, Thekkady and Kodaikanal
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Wayanad
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Wayanad
, the green paradise is picturesque mountainous plateau in the Western Ghats. The vast stretches of mist-capped mountains, green meadows of valleys, white water springs, blue water lakes and wild forests express the splendid natural beauty of Wayanad. Enroute, visit Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary
- a second largest wildlife sanctuary and lush green forest home to many varieties of birds and animals. Elephants roam freely here and tigers are sighted occasionally as well. Various species of deer, monkeys and birds also live here. A drive along the road to Muthanga and further offers chances to watch these roaming animals. On arrival at Wayanad, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Wayanad
After breakfast at 8 AM, full day sightseeing at Wayanad. Visit to Neelimala View Point
, where you can have dazzling view of the Meenmutty falls and valleys surrounding it (Off road Jeep hire on direct payment basis)
. Then proceed to visit Soochipara Waterfalls
, a thundering three-tiered waterfall. These falls capture nature at her best. This place is also famous for rock climbing. Pookot Lake
(Pookode Lake) - this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Boating facilities and a fresh water aquarium are among the tourist. Then visit to Chain Tree
, a chain still hangs from a Banyan tree to mark the spot where a British Colonialist murdered an Adivasi tribesman. Then visit Lakkidi View Point
- the gateway to Wayanad, is situated 700m above the sea level, lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Wayanad - Guruvayur
In the Morning, after Breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Guruvayur
- one of the most important places of worship for Hindus in Kerala. Guruvayur is known for its scenic beauty and serenity. Guruvayur is popular for Guruvayurappan temple
worshipped in the form of his avatar Krishna. The whole place has a magical feel. On arrival at Guruvayur, check in to the hotel. You can visit the Punnathurkotta Elephant Palace
, where the elephants that provide their service at the Guruvayur Temple are taken care of. Evening go for Darshan at Guruvayoor Temple and get the divine blessings of the lord. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Guruvayur - Kochi
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kochi
- a major port city on the south-west coast of India bordering the Laccadive Sea. On arrival at Kochi, check in to the hotel and afternoon proceed to visit Chinese Fishing Nets
- fixed land installations, which are used for a very unique and unusual method of fishing, St. Fransis Church
, Fort Kochi
- a seaside town in the south-western part of Main Kochi which is known for its old-world colonial charm, Mattancherry Palace
- Portuguese palace popularly known as the Dutch Palace, Jewish synagogue
and Jew Town
. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Kochi - Alleppey (Alappuzha)
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Alleppey
(Alappuzha), an important tourist destination in Kerala and popular for Backwater cruise in Houseboats
popularly known as Kettuvallams
. A cruise along the mirror-still lagoons, picture-book lakeside, palm-fringed canals and shimmering rivulets of Kerala is the most enchanting holidaying experience in India. On arrival, check in to the houseboat, for an amazing cruise in the Beautiful backwater. You can spot rare birds during the cruise. The lake ecosystem and life of the village people living on the shores of this lake can be closely watched and felt in this cruise. You will be served with the authentic delicious Kerala dishes in the House Boat. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 06 : Alleppey (Alappuzha) - Thekkady
In the morning, after breakfast, disembark from the houseboat and drive to Thekkady
- the Wildlife destination of Kerala. On arrival at Thekkady, check in to the hotel. Afternoon, proceed for sightseeing - Visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
is thick evergreen forest. The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar River adds to the charm of the park. Go forthe famous Boating (on direct payment basis) at Periyar Tiger Reserve, there is a fine chance of spotting wildlife during boating. If time permits
, you can enjoy Elephant Safari
, Kathakali show
- the local dance depicting the God & the devil, Kalaripayattu Show
- ancient form of martial Arts practiced across this part of India. Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
(on direct payment basis). Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Thekkady - Kodaikanal
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kodaikanal
, one of the most popular hill stations of South India blessed with granite cliffs, forested valleys, lakes, waterfalls, grassy hills and cool climate throughout the year. Kodaikanal is also popularly known as the princes of Hill Stations. On arrival at Kodaikanal, check in to the hotel, rest of the day at leisure and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : Kodaikanal
Morning, after breakfast, full day free for sightseeing at beautiful Kodaikanal. Visit Cokers Walk
(1 Km long walking plaza with beautiful and refreshing surrounding), Pillars Rocks
, Green Valley
, Brynts Park
, Upper lake View Point
, Suicide Point
. Evening free to enjoy boat ride On Kodai lake
. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kodaikanal.
Day 09 : Kodaikanal - Coimbatore / Bangalore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Coimbatore / Bangalore. On arrival at Coimbatore / Bangalore, you will be dropped at a designated point. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Wayanad - Guruvayur - Kochi - Alleppey - Thekkady - Kodaikanal Holiday Package.