Coorg - Wayanad - Kozhikode - Guruvayur - Kochi Travel Package (07N/08D)
Package Name: Coorg - Wayanad - Kozhikode - Guruvayur - Kochi Travel Package
Duration: 07 Nights and 08 Days
Places covered: Coorg, Wayanad, Kozhikode, Guruvayur and Kochi
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Coorg
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Coorg
- the Scotland of India
nestled in the Western Ghats with beautiful nature. On the way to Coorg, visit Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), largest Tibetan settlement holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages and then proceed to Kaveri Nisargadhama
, a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Coorg
Morning breakfast and proceed for the sightseeing for full day covering Dubare Elephant Camp
, a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done. After lunch, visit to Abbey Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka situated amidst beautiful coffee estate with a hanging bridge for its beautiful view. Then visit to holy Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Evening visit to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view spectacular Sunset here with amazing valley view. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Coorg - Wayanad
After munching some healthy breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Wayanad
, the green paradise is picturesque mountainous plateau in the Western Ghats. On arrival at Wayanad, proceed to visit Edakkal Caves
- consist of two caves located at a height of 1000m. The caves can be accessed only by a 1 km trekking trail from Edakkal. Then visit Phantom Rock
- popularly known for its skull shaped rock, which is unique in its own way, it regularly draws a large influx of tourists and curious onlookers. Then visit Ambalavayal Heritage Museum
- the archaeological museum in Wayanad, has one of Kerala's largest collections of the remnants of an era dating back to the 2nd century A.D. If time permits, proceed to visit Karapuzha Dam
- one of the biggest earth dams located in the greenish and natural regions of Wayanad. Then check in to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Wayanad
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing at Wayanad. First visit Kuruvadweep
- a series of islands formed on the Kabini river (Timings 10.00 AM to 03.30 PM. No Entry during Monsoon season (from June to September)
and some particular days, when animals riding in the place). The Kuruva Island is surrounded by beautiful streams and you can enjoy the boat ride or rafting through this stream. Then visit Karlad Lake
, where you can enjoy the adventure activities like Pedal Boat, Zip Line, Paint Ball, etc., Then you can visit to the Banasuramala Meenmutty Waterfalls (Small Meenmutti Waterfalls)
. Then visit Banasura Sagar Dam
, an important tourist destination the largest earthen dam in India and the second largest in Asia and an ideal starting point for hikes into the surrounding scenic mountains. Boating facility at Banasura Sagar dam will help you travel between small islands in speed boat. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Wayanad - Kozhikode (Calicut)
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to visit Pookot Lake
- this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Then visit to Chain Tree
, a chain still hangs from a Banyan tree to mark the spot where a British Colonialist murdered an Adivasi tribesman, Lakkidi
– the gateway to Wayanad, is situated 700m above the sea level, lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests. Then drive to Kozhikode
- formerly known as Calicut, a coastal city in North Kerala. Kozhikode has been attracting travelers from antiquity. On arrival at Kozhikode, check in to the hotel and visit Kallayi bridge
- on the banks of Kallai River which links with the Chaliyar river on the south by a man-made canal.
Then visit Kozhikode Beach
- the favourite spot for all those who enjoy watching the setting sun. Kozhikode Beach provides a wide variety of delicious sea food such as the famous 'Kallummakaya' (mussels). Dolphin's point is a rewarding tourist spot where you might witness the mesmerizing sight of playful dolphins. Other attractions include old lighthouse, ancient piers and the Lion's park for children. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Kozhikode (Calicut) - Guruvayur
In the Morning, after Breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Guruvayur
- one of the most important places of worship for Hindus in Kerala. Guruvayur is known for its scenic beauty and serenity. Guruvayur is popular for Guruvayurappan temple
worshipped in the form of his avatar Krishna. The whole place has a magical feel. On arrival at Guruvayur, check in to the hotel. You can visit the Punnathurkotta Elephant Palace
, where the elephants that provide their service at the Guruvayur Temple are taken care of. Evening go for Darshan at Guruvayoor Temple and get the divine blessings of the lord. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Guruvayur - Kochi
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kochi
- a major port city on the south-west coast of India bordering the Laccadive Sea. On arrival at Kochi, check in to the hotel and then proceed to visit Chinese Fishing Nets
- fixed land installations, which are used for a very unique and unusual method of fishing, St. Fransis Church
, Fort Kochi
- a seaside town in the south-western part of Main Kochi which is known for its old-world colonial charm, Mattancherry Palace
- Portuguese palace popularly known as the Dutch Palace, Jewish synagogue
and Jew Town
. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : Kochi - Bangalore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be dropped at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Coorg - Wayanad - Kozhikode - Guruvayur - Kochi Travel Package.