Coorg - Kabini - Wayanad - Bekal Tour Package (09N/10D)
Package Name: Coorg - Kabini - Wayanad - Bekal Tour Package
Duration: 09 Nights and 10 Days
Places covered: Coorg, Kabini, Wayanad, Kanhangad and Bekal
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Coorg
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Coorg
- the Scotland of Karnataka
nestled in the Western Ghats range and popularly known as Kodagu. On the way to Coorg, visit Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), largest Tibetan settlement holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Coorg
Morning breakfast and proceed for the sightseeing for full day covering Talacauveri
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it, and then visit to Bhagamandala
. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers Kaveri, Sujyothi and Kanike
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva). After lunch, visit to Abbey Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka situated amidst beautiful coffee estate with a hanging bridge for its beautiful view. Then visit to holy Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Evening visit to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view spectacular Sunset here with amazing valley view. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Coorg
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Coorg. Visit Dubare Elephant Camp
, a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done by trained Naturalists. You can also enjoy river rafting, trekking and fishing at Dubare. Then proceed to Kaveri Nisargadhama
, a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri at Kushalanagar. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Coorg - Kabini
In the morning, after Breakfast, check out the resort and drive to Kabini
- a beautiful wildlife destination for tourists who are looking for a perfect holiday spent among the lush green forests and great way to get explore the wildlife. Kabini was once the hunting grounds of erstwhile British rulers and King of Mysore. On arrival at Kabini, check in to the resort and have an energizing lunch thereafter. Rest of the day at leisure at resort (or if time permits, go for Jungle Safari at Nagarhole National Park starts at 3 PM) Dinner at the resort, and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 05 : Kabini - Wayanad
After munching some healthy breakfast, check out from the resort and get the final glimpse of the Natural beauty at the resort and drive to Wayanad
, the green paradise is picturesque mountainous plateau in the Western Ghats. On arrival at Wayanad, proceed to visit Edakkal Caves
- consist of two caves located at a height of 1000m. The caves can be accessed only by a 1 km trekking trail from Edakkal. Then visit Phantom Rock
- popularly known for its skull shaped rock, which is unique in its own way, it regularly draws a large influx of tourists and curious onlookers. Then visit Ambalavayal Heritage Museum
- the archaeological museum in Wayanad, has one of Kerala's largest collections of the remnants of an era dating back to the 2nd century A.D. If time permits, proceed to visit Karapuzha Dam
- one of the biggest earth dams located in the greenish and natural regions of Wayanad. Then check in to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Wayanad
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing at Wayanad. First visit Kuruvadweep
- a series of islands formed on the Kabini river (Timings 10.00 AM to 03.30 PM. No Entry during Monsoon season (from June to September)
and some particular days, when animals riding in the place). The Kuruva Island is surrounded by beautiful streams and you can enjoy the boat ride or rafting through this stream. Then visit Karlad Lake
, where you can enjoy the adventure activities like Pedal Boat, Zip Line, Paint Ball, etc., Then you can visit to the Banasuramala Meenmutty Waterfalls (Small Meenmutti Waterfalls)
. Then visit Banasura Sagar Dam
, an important tourist destination the largest earthen dam in India and the second largest in Asia and an ideal starting point for hikes into the surrounding scenic mountains. Boating facility at Banasura Sagar dam will help you travel between small islands in speed boat. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Wayanad
After breakfast at 8 AM, full day sightseeing at Wayanad. Visit to Neelimala View Point
, where you can have dazzling view of the Meenmutty falls and valleys surrounding it (Off road Jeep hire on direct payment basis)
. Then proceed to visit Soochipara Waterfalls
, a thundering three-tiered waterfall. These falls capture nature at her best. This place is also famous for rock climbing. Pookot Lake
(Pookode Lake) - this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Boating facilities and a fresh water aquarium are among the tourist. Then visit to Chain Tree
, a chain still hangs from a Banyan tree to mark the spot where a British Colonialist murdered an Adivasi tribesman. Then visit Lakkidi View Point
- the gateway to Wayanad, is situated 700m above the sea level, lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : Wayanad - Kanhangad - Bekal
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kanhangad
- an amazing destination located on the beautiful shore of the Arabian Sea in the Kasargod district. Kanhagad is home to several ancient sites and age-old monuments. On arrival at Kanhagad, proceed to visit Anandashram
- beautiful ashram is a perfect place for meditation and introspection. Anandashram is one place that will certainly soothe your nerves and calm your mind, body and soul. Then visit Kanhangad Beach
- a beautiful beach is known for its uncrowded and unpolluted environment. Then drive to Bekal, a small beach town in the Kasaragod popular for its backwaters, forts and scenic beauty. On arrival at Bekal, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09 : Bekal
In the morning, after breakfast, full day free at Bekal for sightseeing and activities. Visit Bekal Fort
- shaped like a giant keyhole. The historic Bekal Fort was built by Shivappa Nayaka of Keladi in 1650 offers a superb view of the Arabian Sea from its tall observation towers, which were occupied by huge cannons, couple of centuries ago. Then visit Bekal beach
- one among the major tourist beach destinations as it is famous for its scenic beauty offers excellent environment just right for relaxation and recreation. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10 : Bekal - Bangalore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be dropped at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Coorg - Kabini - Wayanad - Bekal Tour Package.